About Ido Movement for Culture. Journal of Martial Arts Anthropology
"Ido Mov Culture. J Martial Arts Anthrop" is an international peer reviewed journal. It is a periodical published by the Scientific Research Committee of Idokan Poland Association (Komisja Badań Naukowych, Stowarzyszenie Idokan Polska), in cooperation with other institutions, in Rzeszów and under the auspices of the IMACSSS and IASK.
"Ido Mov Culture. J Martial Arts Anthrop" provides free, immediate and permanent online access to the full text of all articles distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial License “NoDerivs 3.0 Unported”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0).
"Ido Mov Culture. J Martial Arts Anthrop" publishes original scientific articles on various aspects of physical culture, cultural tourism and the humanities (philosophy, sociology, history, pedagogy and psychology), in particular on the martial arts. It also includes reviews, polemics and surveys of publications concerning the subject matter contained in the periodical.
General outline of the journal
SOCIOLOGY OF CULTURE * PSYCHOPHYSICAL CULTURE * ANTHROPOLOGY OF MARTIAL ARTS * COMBAT SPORTS * CULTURAL TOURISM
- Interdisciplinary research; holistic and systematic approaches consistent with a new paradigm of science;
- Connection of physical education with philosophy, the sociology of culture, education and humanities;
- Physical practices and spirituality, traditions of the East and cultural dialogues;
- Theory of sport (combat sports), humanistic theory of martial arts and generally , the science of martial arts;
- Activities of the organization, functioning of institutions of martial arts, and profiles of outstanding individuals;
- Cultural tourism, in particular martial arts tourism.
Both the Editorial Board and the Scientific Board are international bodies. The Boards are multidisciplinary. All members of the aforementioned committees are held in high esteem worldwide. Some of them are employed as editors-in-chief of international journals or are members of international scientific organisations.
All these articles will appear quarterly in English in electronic form, in the open access system. All original scientific content is available free of charge for personal use without restrictions on the journal's website.
Journal can be purchased by writing to the following address:
Shibu Kobudo SIP